We have vacancies for a General Assistant and a CNC machinist in our workshop. If you think that one of these positions would suit you then please contact us via email or phone for more information.
21st April 2020
The entire team at Straight Line Engineering would like to wish each and every one of you good health during this time.
We would like to advise you that we are open for business and that all departments are manned and continue to produce tooling as and where it is needed.
Straight Line already has robust health and safety management, but this has been enhanced to help prevent the spread of the Covid 19 virus. The protection of our staff, suppliers, customers and the community in which we reside is of prime importance to the directors.
Here at SLE, we are following the guidelines made by the Government, the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) along with the World Health Organization (WHO). To that end, we have implemented an ‘action plan’ that allows the business to continue safely by enforcing additional measures such as…
- 2-metre social distancing (floor marking has been added to provide guidance)
- Staggered start, break and end times to prevent queuing
- Continuous sanitization of all handles and grab rails
- Regularly reminding employees of hygiene protocols (washing hands etc.) and provision of additional PPE.
- Where possible, prop doors open to prevent contact
- A restriction on visitors allowed in the workshop
- All but essential company travel has been cancelled.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Straight Line Engineering on 01282 693424.
Straight Line Engineering